Sunday, June 14, 2015

I am the messenger


Title : I am the messenger

Author : Markus Zusak

Publisher : Macmillan

Genre : Fiction



" Ed Kennedy is under age cabdriver without much of a future. He's pathetic at playing cards, hopelessly in love with his best friend , Audrey , and utterly devoted to his coffee-drinking dog , the Doorman. His life is one of peaceful routine and incompetence until he inadvertently stops a bank robbery. That's when the first ace arrives in the mail. That's when Ed becomes the me messenger"         ( from the back of the book)


This book is a great read , why? you may ask yourself , well it is great because it keeps you on your toes and makes you want to read more and more until you are done.
Activity :


The reason I draw was each messenger he was delivered it was on a card and he played cards with his friends. So I used this for my design.


No comments:

Post a Comment